New in 2016
Since its first year in 2011, the Great Charity Challenge presented by Fidelity Investments® (GCC) has been a great avenue for many equestrian families to give back to the community.
Led by the Ziegler Family Foundation, we were honored to introduce a society for donors over $50,000 during the 2016 GCC.
The Grand Prix Society offers donors the opportunity to designate all or part of their support to a limited list of cornerstone Palm Beach County nonprofit organizations. Funds donated in this matter are limited to organizations that have an operating budget exceeding $3.5 million and that meet all other GCC related requirements, including a thorough analysis of their operations and efficiency in managing their businesses.
Society members have the option to compete in the GCC as team or corporate sponsors. In that event, their donations will be added to the pool of funds in which large and small organizations alike have the opportunity to participate equally.
The addition of the Grand Prix Society to the Great Charity Challenge diversifies the event’s reach and continues to ensure the long-term success of the Palm Beach County’s leading service organizations.
On behalf of the entire team at Equestrian Sport Productions and the Great Charity Challenge, we wish to thank the Ziegler Family Foundation for their efforts in furthering the GCC’s mission and taking the lead on this initiative.
About the Ziegler Family Foundation:
The Ziegler Family Foundation is committed to making investments to increase the quality of life in the communities in which they live.
Grants awarded on Saturday February 6, 2016:
– YMCA of Palm Beach County: $5,000
– Boys and Girls Club of Palm Beach County: $5,000
– Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Palm Beach and Martin Counties: $5,000
– Palm Beach County ARC: $5,000
– Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County: $5,000
– Palm Beach County Food Bank: $5,000
– Hospice of Palm Beach County: $5,000
– Adopt a Family of the Palm Beaches: $5,000
– Florence Fuller Child Development Centers: $5,000
– Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach: $5,000
A full fund use report showcasing how each organization will be utilizing these funds is available by clicking here.