Welcome to the
2018 Great Charity Challenge presented by Fidelity Investments®
The Great Charity Challenge presented by Fidelity Investments® (GCC) application process will officially be open from Sunday, October 15, 2017 and will remain active through 5:00PM on Wednesday November 15, 2017.
All non-profit organizations located and operating in Palm Beach County are invited to apply and try their luck! Please see eligibility requirements below.
**The application link will go live on Sunday, October 15, 2017 via www.greatcharitychallenge.com. **
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
Applicant organizations must fulfill all of the following:
(1) Have primary location in Palm Beach County.
(2) Have completed at least two years of operation within Palm Beach County as a not-for-profit organization.
(3) Have documented Internal Revenue Service not-for-profit, tax-exempt status 501(c)(3) or 501(c). A copy of your letter of determination from the IRS will suffice. Questions regarding tax-exempt status should be addressed to: Internal Revenue Service Atlanta, GA 31101 Or call 1-800-829-1040
(4) Have a board of directors composed of at least one-half Palm Beach County residents, meeting on a regular basis.
(5) Must not be a unit of county or municipal government (e.g. public schools, library systems, city special events departments, etc.).
(6) Must be in attendance at the GCC drawing to be eligible for selection (date to be announced).
Looking to get a head start on required documents?
(1) List of top 3 highest paid employees/contractors and their job titles (no need for names)
(2) PDF copy of your letter of determination from the IRS
(3) Your 2016 or last completed fiscal year financials: the financial balance sheet for the Charity approved and signed by the board treasurer for the last completed fiscal year (2016). An auditor compilation or review will be acceptable. PDF ONLY
(4) 2017 year to date financials: 2017 to date Balance Sheet or Profit & Loss, signed by your board treasurer. PDF ONLY
(5) Organization Logo: JPG format