Thank you to everyone who joined us on Saturday, February 3, 2018 for the ninth annual Great Charity Challenge presented by Fidelity Investments® (GCC).
The official fund use report following the event is now available. Please click on the photo below for a full report of the 58 benefiting non-profits and how they plan to assist 165,498 lives.
Interested in applying next year?
Below are the basic eligibility requirements
The application process is open from October 15 through November 15 every year. Applicant organizations must fulfill all of the following:
(1) Have primary location in Palm Beach County.
(2) Have completed at least two years of operation within Palm Beach County as a not-for-profit organization.
(3) Have documented Internal Revenue Service not-for-profit, tax-exempt status 501(c)(3) or 501(c). A copy of your letter of determination from the IRS will suffice. Questions regarding tax-exempt status should be addressed to: Internal Revenue Service Atlanta, GA 31101 Or call 1-800-829-1040
(4) Have a board of directors composed of at least one-half Palm Beach County residents, meeting on a regular basis.
(5) Must not be a unit of county or municipal government (e.g. public schools, library systems, city special events departments, etc.).
(6) Must be in attendance at the GCC drawing to be eligible for selection (2019 drawing date to be announced).